This is guide on how to make custom Displays for Vbus. The Display files are stored in the tab/tablice folder.
The name of the fileEdit
The board name has the pattern: aaaxbbcd.tab where
- a - board width 112,86,70,21
- b - board height 16,12,9
- c - board type
- m - mozaic or LED
- d - plywood
- d - type of board make
- a - board with number and last stop
- b - board with number, first and last stop
- c - board with number, first stop, route description, last stop
- d - board with last stop (without number)
- e - board with first and last stop (without number)
- f - board with first stop, route description, last stop (without number)
- g - board only with number
- 2. line - make : as above (a to g)
- 3. line - table width in mosaic points (for plywood optimum 84)
- 4. line - table height in mosaic points (for plywood minimum 16 can be more)
- 5. line - number font
- 6. line - font for single line caption
- 7. line - font for single line caption reduced
- 8. line - font for bold caption in dual line
- 9. line - font for normal caption in dual line
- 10. line - font for reduced caption in dual line
Available fonts (lines 5 - 10):
- a - 16pt.
- b - 12pt.
- c - 9pt.
- d - 7pt.
- e - 5pt.
- f - do not show
For Displays without the possibilit of a second line: lines 9 & 10 we put 'f' but in line 8 we put ex. 'e' but not 'f'
The display colours are in the tab/elementy folder. There have to be two bmps with a rsolution of 8X8.
- #cloff.bmp 1 pixel off
- ###off.bmp 1 pixel on
You need to choose three letters for ###. In the #you replace the # with the first letter, example: dor: dcloff.bmp doroff.bmp wbd: wcloff.bmp wbdoff.bmp
To change the display colour in te bus you need to change the second line in wysw.bus to the three letters.